What do you need before to start
Make sure that you have everything you need to make the first connection between your smartphone and your iHealth Wave:
- An internet connection (required for the first pairing): Wifi (preferred), 3G or 4G
- The application iHealth MyVitals and an iHealth account
- The battery of the iHealth Wave fully charged
- A compatible smartphone
- Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone
Our activity trackers use Bluetooth 4.0 technology (also known as Bluetooth Smart or BLE). This new technology of Bluetooth no longer requires a manual pairing from the Bluetooth menu of smartphone. Instead:
- Launch the app iHealth MyVitals and login to your iHealth account
- Then go to: MENU > Set up my devices > Select new device > Activity trackers > Wave (AM4)
- Click "Link". A PIN code appears on the screen of your iHealth Wave. Enter the last 2 digits in the application to link your iHealth Wave to your iHealth account.
By default, the swim mode is activated. Enable/disable swim mode.
Video: Installation iHealth Wave (AM4)
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU