Please follow the below steps to ensure proper app connection via Bluetooth:
- On the "Devices" tab of the iHealth MyVitals app, tap the plus sign in the top right corner.
- Select "Thermometer" and "PT3SBT."
- Press the measurement button on the thermometer and wait until the screen to turn on (showing "- - -"). Tap "Next" in the app.
- Select the PT3SBT image in the "Select the device to connect" pop-up menu.
- Wait while the app says "Connecting..." until it says "The device is connected."
- Proceed to measure the temperature with the PT3SBT and the measurement will be synchronized to the app automatically.
You do not need to have the thermometer connected to the app every time you make a measurement. If you take measurements that you would like to "upload" or "synchronize" into your app/cloud account, simply connect the thermometer and the app and tap on "Sync Data." Select the desired readings to upload, the user that the measurements belong to, and tap "Save." Please note that any unsaved measurements will be permanently deleted.