If the results of a measurement appear to be abnormal, take a new measurement taking care to respect the precautions for use:
- Take your measurements under the same conditions (at the same time of day, on the same arm).
- Relax for 5 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Sit comfortably in a quiet place, feet flat on the floor, without crossing your legs.
- Place the cuff at the same level as your heart.
- Don't talk and don't move for the entire measurement.
- Breathe normally.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU