Blood pressure can be affected by the position of the device and by your physiological state. It is very important to keep your wrist at heart level throughout the measurement.
- Sit comfortably, legs uncrossed, feet flat on the floor.
- Stay still while the measurement is being taken.
- Use the iHealth blood pressure monitor bracelet on the left wrist only.
- Place your hand, palm facing upward, in front of you and wrap the cuff around the bare wrist, 2 cm below the fold of the wrist. If the monitor is placed properly, the iHealth logo will be placed at the bottom.
- It is recommended to place the blood pressure monitor storage box under your arm to support it and keep it at an optimal height throughout the measurement (at heart height).
- During an Online measurement the app will guide you to position the device properly at heart level.
- During an Offline measurement be even more vigilant to correctly respect the placement of the device at heart level.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU