To synchronise your measurements with your smartphone you must download the free iHealth MyVitals app and install your iHealth View blood pressure monitor.
- Place your smartphone near your blood pressure monitor.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app (make sure that your smartphone's Bluetooth is activated). Then go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor for 2 seconds to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When connected, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is steady and the Synchronise button is displayed in the iHealth MyVitals app.
- Press Synchronise.
Viewing results in the app
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure > list.
Click on one of your measurements to access more information.
To add to your measurement and give your doctor more information about your condition at the time of measurement, you can add information about your mood and activity, and add notes.
Note - If an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) is detected during measurement, an icon is displayed at the heartbeat result.
When an irregular heartbeat is detected, measurement of blood pressure may be inaccurate. A new measurement is recommended. Learn more about irregular heartbeat detection.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU