If the results of a measurement appear to be abnormal, take a new measurement, taking care to respect the precautions for use:
- Take your measurements under the same conditions (at the same time of day, on the same arm),
- Relax for 5 minutes before taking a measurement,
- Sit comfortably in a quiet place, feet flat on the floor, without crossing your legs,
- Place the cuff at the same level as your heart. See How to place the cuff properly.
- Don't talk and don't move for the entire measurement,
- Breathe normally.
- Why is my blood pressure taken with my iHealth Clear different from that taken by my doctor?
- I compared the results with another device. The results are different. Why?
- Why do the results vary from one measurement to another?
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU