If you are not seeing the activity records being synchronized with Apple Health via the new MyVitals app, it might be due to limited permission settings. Please follow the below steps to ensure proper setup:
- Open the Apple Health app, tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the "Summary" or "Browse" tab.
- Select "App" under Privacy, open iHealth (MyVitals version 4.4.0, not the legacy version), and make sure that all the data categories are toggled on.
- In the new MyVitals app (not the legacy version), tap on the "Device" tab and locate your iHealth Activity Tracker. If it's not on the device list, please pair it with the app by tapping the plus symbol in the upper right corner.
- Connect with your activity tracker by selecting it on the device list. Once connected, tap "Sync Data."
- Go to the "Summary" tab and make sure that the activity data, e.g., steps, distance, and total calories, has been imported.
- Go back to the Apple Health app and open the "Browse" tab, select "Activity," and look for the data you see in the MyVitals app.