- Online measurement
- Offline measurement
- Triple Check
- Precautions for use
- How to place the cuff properly
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- How to synchronize Offline measurements
- Technical characteristics
- Can I synchronise my iHealth Feel with a computer?
- Can several users follow their blood pressure?
- I changed my smartphone, what should I do?
- How to place the cuff?
- On which arm should I take my blood pressure?
- Arm or wrist blood pressure monitor, which model should I choose?
- Why is my blood pressure different from that taken by my doctor?
- I compared the results with another device. The results are different. Why?
- Why do the results vary from one measurement to another?
- Bluetooth connection troubles
- The cuff does not inflate
- The results obtained seem to be wrong
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Who can use the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Does the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor cuff come in different sizes?
- Which devices are compatible?
- Why does the Bluetooth connection fail?
- Does the Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor support multiple users?