An online measurement is a measurement made with the iHealth Gluco-Smart app open on your smartphone.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, preferably hot.
- Dry them properly.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Start the iHealth Gluco-Smart app.
- Click on Measure.
- Wait for the glucometer and smartphone to be connected (steady Bluetooth icon on the glucometer). See Installation of the iHealth Gluco+ (BG5S).
- Insert a test strip in the glucometer.
- Take a blood sample.
- Apply the blood sample to the test strip.
- Wait 5 seconds. The measurement result is displayed on the glucometer and in the app.
- Enter your meal, treatment and physical activity at the time of the measurement to complete your result.
- Using the ejection buttons, eject the test strip and lancet into the appropriate containers.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU