If your tracker was used before by another person with another iHealth account, it is essential to perform a Reset before you can use it with your account.
If you cannot connect to the previous user's iHealth account (unknown, forgotten, etc.), please contact our support team.
Note: The tracker can only communicate with one App at a time. So please ensure that there are not 2 apps open on your account (on 2 different devices) within range of the tracker's Bluetooth.
What do you see on your tracker's screen after pressing the button?
Launch the app to start
Check that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
Press and hold the tracker button. Release the button when the message "Restart complete" is displayed on the tracker screen (after about 10 seconds).
Try to synchronise the tracker again
If the problem persists:
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On an Apple device (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
- On an Android device: Open the Recent Apps menu and close all the apps. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Deactivate Bluetooth from the Settings menu.
- Restart the smartphone.
- Reactivate Bluetooth. Do not try to pair your tracker manually at this stage!!
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Menu > Activity and Sleep > Synchronization.
The tracker is in sleep mode. In sleep mode Bluetooth is deactivated. Synchronizing is not possible.
Press the tracker button for 2 to 3 seconds to exit sleep mode.
The tracker is in airplane mode. In airplane mode Bluetooth is deactivated. Synchronizing is not possible.
Press the tracker button for 2 to 3 seconds to exit airplane mode.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU