If you change ISP or the configuration of your WiFi network (SSID or password), you must reconfigure your scale's WiFi connection.
- First ensure that your smartphone is connected to your WiFi network.
- Remove and replace a battery.
- Press the SET button located in the battery compartment. The message SET will be displayed on the scale.
- In the app, go to: MENU > Set up my devices > Select your HS5 scale > Reinitialize WiFi.
- Enter your new WiFi password and tap OK. Your scale is connected to your new WiFi network.
The WiFi symbol on the balance flashes then is steady after the WiFi connection is successfully established.