Before first use, follow the steps below to connect your blood glucose meter to the iHealth Gluco-Smart app on your smartphone to set the time and date of your blood glucose meter.
- Charge your blood glucose meter 's battery with the supplied USB cable. The battery is charged when the battery icon on the blood glucose meter stops blinking.
- Install the iHealth Gluco-Smart app on your smartphone.
- Create your iHealth account or sign in to your account.
- Connect your blood glucose meter to your smartphone:
- Press the Memory button for 3 seconds. The Bluetooth icon blinks on the blood glucose meter.
- On your smartphone, activate Bluetooth, find the BG5-xxxxx and connect it to your smartphone.
Your blood glucose meter is almost ready to take your first measurement.
Video: Installation of iHealth Gluco BG5
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU