- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then sign in to your iHealth account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > BP5 and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu click on "BP5xxxxxx" to pair the blood pressure monitor.
Your blood pressure monitor is ready take a new measurement.
Since all your data is stored in your secure cloud space, you will find all your old data on your new smartphone.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU