The iHealth Feel blood pressure monitor can be used by several users. In this case we recommend using Online measurements.
Each user must have an iHealth account.
Online measurements from the same smartphone.
If a new user wants to measure their blood pressure with your blood pressure monitor and from your smartphone, proceed as follows:
- Add a new user in your app: MENU > Click the blue arrow (to the right of Edit profile) > Add an account.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone and press the START/STOP button on the blood pressure monitor.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure > Start.
The measurement is automatically recorded in the current user's account. Change the user's account each time the blood pressure monitor user changes.
Online measurement from another smartphone.
If a new user wants to measure their blood pressure with your blood pressure monitor but from their own smartphone, proceed as follows:
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create or sign in your iHealth account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > BP5 and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu click on "BP5xxxxxx" to pair the blood pressure monitor.
- Once the blood pressure monitor/smartphone connection is established, press the Start button in the app to launch the measurement.
The measurement is automatically recorded in the current user's account.
Note - When you use the blood pressure monitor with several smartphones, deactivate Bluetooth on nearby smartphones that are not related to the measurement to avoid any connection conflicts.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU