Please try deleting the device from the app and adding it back by following the steps below:
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone, then tap the "i" icon next to the "BP5 xxxxxx" device, and "Forget this device."
- In the iHealth MyVitals app, tap on the "Feel BP5" device, then the gear icon in the top right corner, then "Forget it."
- Press the "START/STOP" button on the side of the BP5 and wait for the Bluetooth icon to start flashing. (If it stays illuminated instead of flashes, the blood pressure monitor is connected with a smartphone/tablet. Please delete it from all smart devices by repeating step 1)
- Disable and re-enable the Bluetooth function on your phone/tablet, then tap on "BP5 xxxxxx" among the new devices to connect. If you have more than one BP5, please make sure the 6-digit string matches the last six digits on the QR sticker on the device.
- Back in the iHealth MyVitals app, under the "Devices" tab, tap the plus button in the top right corner, then "Blood Pressure Monitors," then "Feel BP5," "Next," then tap the device with a code matching the code on the QR code sticker.