- Open the pulse oximeter clip, then place the middle, ring or index finger of your left hand in the rubber opening of the oximeter, with the nail facing downward as shown in the picture.
- On the front panel, press the button once to turn the oximeter on.
- Keep your hand still during the measurement.
- After a few seconds, your SpO2 value will be displayed on the oximeter's screen and in the app, if it is open on your smartphone.
- If the signal is too weak, change finger and try again.
- Remove the oximeter from your finger. The oximeter will turn off automatically after 8 seconds.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU