Each user wishing to perform impedance measurements must first register on the scale by following the instructions below. Each user must have their own iHealth account.
- The scale can track up to 8 users for offline measurements (without the application open on the user's account during the measurement).
- For online measurements (with the application open on the user's account), the scale can handle an unlimited number of users.
Add a new user
- Download the iHealth MyVitals app from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Launch the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your iHealth account or create a new account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Scales > Fit/Nexus (HS2S) and follow the instructions on the screen.
Note - The iHealth MyVitals app is multi-user, you can manage multiple accounts from a single smartphone. To do this, go to Menu > Click on the blue arrow to the right of the user's name > Add an account.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU