In order to obtain the most accurate results possible, please observe the following precautions:
- Make sure you have provided accurate personal information (weight, height, age, gender, type of activity, athlete / non-athlete) when creating your iHealth account. You can check/change your personal information in MENU > Edit profile.
- Place the scale on a flat and hard surface (do not put it on a carpet).
- Take the measurements without clothing (at least without socks or tights).
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry.
- Make sure your heels are properly aligned with the scale and your feet are centered.
- Take measurements at the same time of day and under similar conditions. Ideally 3 hours after waking up, a meal or intense physical exercise.
It is not recommended for people with electronic implant (pace maker, ...) and pregnant women to carry out body analysis measurements.
Please consult your doctor before using the iHealth Fit scale if you are under 18 years old, if you are over 65, or if you have osteoporosis, edema or artificial dialysis.
*credit to Sylvain of iHealth Labs EU