To begin using your iHealth Track blood pressure monitor, follow these steps:
- Insert the batteries into the monitor with the correct polarity.
- Connect the cuff to the blood pressure monitor.
Setting Date and Time (optional but recommended for better tracking):
- If you haven't already, download the free iHealth MyVitals app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) based on your smartphone model. Create or log into your iHealth account.
- Launch the iHealth MyVitals app.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
- Navigate to: "Select New Device" or the "+" icon in the top right corner of the "Devices" tab > Blood Pressure Monitors > Track (KN550BT).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setup.
Please note that the iHealth Track blood pressure monitor is a connected device, but you can also use it without linking it to a smartphone. In this case, you will need to manually set the date and time on the monitor.
Video: Getting Started with iHealth Track