To identify possible counterfeit iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Tests, please refer to this FDA website.
If you believe that your test is counterfeit please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so that we may investigate further.
1. Where you purchased the test and any order numbers associated with the purchase
2. Photos of the outer box (the carton) and the front and back of the individual test kit packaging box. (We will need the UPC and lot number)
3. Open one test kit and take a picture of the test card.
4. If possible, please pry open one of the test cards (cassettes) and take pictures of the teared-down parts.
As part of our FDA required complaint filing procedure, please also provide the following information.
1. All lot numbers of the batch you ordered
2. Your name, address, and phone number
iHealth Labs cannot provide replacements or refunds for counterfeit test kits purchased from unauthorized retailers or distributors.
Please request a refund from where you purchased your test kits.