Please follow the below steps to make sure the device is set up correctly:
- Insert two non-rechargeable AAA batteries into the battery compartment of PO1.
- Press the power button to make sure the device turns on and there is sufficient power (the battery symbol should have at least one bar on the screen).
- Download (and/or open) the iHealth MyVitals app (not the legacy version with a white “Legacy” banner across the app icon).
- Register for an (or log into your) iHealth Cloud Account.
- On the “Devices” tab of the app, go to the plus icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Pulse Oximeters” and then “”Livocare PO1.”
- Put the PO1 on a finger (ideally the index, middle or ring finger of your non-dominant hand) and press the power button.
- Tap “Next” in the app then select the PO1 device that shows up in the app.
- The Bluetooth icon on the PO1 screen should turn from blinking to always on, and the app should show “The device is connected.”
If you run into any issues during the above steps, please let us know:
- What is the version of your iHealth MyVitals app?
- What is the model and operating system of your smartphone/tablet?
- Where in the process does an issue arise?
- What does the issue look like? (Please share any photo, video, and/or screenshots you can capture to facilitate the troubleshooting process.)